Copyright © Humphrey Amplifiers. All rights reserved.
Contact: Humphrey Amplifiers, NYA, MN 55368 Tel: six one two -770-5012
Please excuse written # - we're getting way too many spam calls these days
Espresso 15 - The combo-amp that started it all!
* 15W from dual EL84's (JJ Electronics)
* Eminence 10" hi-fi speaker and super-tweeter
* Hybrid point-point and turret board circuit construction
* Silver plated wire in signal chain and silver-loaded solder throughout
* Many options to choose from to customize this to suit your personal needs
- base price $2,895
* Probably the best speaker cabinet you'll ever own
* Uses the same 10" speaker/tweeter combination as the Espresso 15
* Cabinet design uses a side-firing port and a curved baltic-birch rear panel
which opens up the sound, and provides an extremely solid &
sonically inert enclosure
* Side walls are double-skin 3/4" baltic birch ply and 3/4" hardwood
* Various options available: custom stand, speakon connectors, pole-mount
fixture, and tweeter attenuator (tweeter on/off switch is standard)
- base price $1,995
* Tried and trusted electronics driving a matched quad of EL84's in a
standalone amp-head, for the same pristine sound, only louder.
* Separating the amp from the speaker allows long-plate preamp
tubes to be used, which are even smoother (prone to microphonics in a combo-amp)
* Many options are available to configure the Espresso 30 to suit your
individual needs, including reverb, aux-in (handy for backing tracks), dual
channels and even a full stereo version - the Espresso 30S
* The optional tube driven spring-reverb was designed with acoustic players
in mind. Those that do use reverb typically use the lower numbers on the
dial, so the Espresso 30 reverb is tuned to provide a full sweep that only
goes as high as '4' on a standard reverb
- base price $3,245
Fill out the form below if you have any questions, or need additional information. (or email directly to gerry@humphryamps DOT com.
Note - We don't share your info with anyone for any reason)
Uses the same chassis & circuitry as the Espresso 15, in a standalone amp-head
* A convenient way to deliver the ultimate sound to a PA system,
or as a DI for a sound-deck.
* 15W power-amp may also be used to drive an external speaker cabinet
(the Barista, for example)
* Height 14", width & depth 10"
* XLR (balanced) line-out, external speaker output (impedance protected)
- base price $1,885